25.3.13

Blueberry Cheesecake

Hello all! I am so excited to publish my very first blog post! I have been wanting to start a personal style blog for such a long time (over a year now!) and I finally decided to bite the bullet and just do it! I hope to accomplish many things with this blog: publishing outfit posts, discussing beauty tips and diy projects, posting wishlists, etc...


Well, without further adieu....!!




I really enjoy wearing really "frilly" coordinates. It makes me feel very effeminate! I used to be a tom boy when I was younger. My mother cried tears of joy after my first visit to a hair salon to get my locks relaxed. I was about 14 then and I thought she was being a little dramatic!

This being my first photoshoot, it was difficult to find appropriate areas to take pictures. I decided to go on campus (IU has the most beautiful campus!) and have my friend help take the pictures (Thanks, Steven!!). I felt a little awkward trying out poses while passersby were watching, but I got used to it after a while.

The lace vest I am wearing with this outfit is one of my most cherished and favorite outfit coordinates! I have had it for about a year now. It's made by Blue Bird (now known as Blu Pepper).

Thank you so much for reading!

♡,
Jeanette








Shirt: Xhilaration| Dress: H&M| Slip Dress: A'reve| Lace Vest: Blue Bird| Shoes: Toms 

3 comments:

  1. Cant wait to see more! And that cherished vest came from an amazing little boutique you should all check out!

    www.facebook.com/themulberrycottage

    www.themulberrycottage.webscom

    ReplyDelete