5.8.13

Caramel Frappuccino


It was a typical lazy Sunday afternoon yesterday. I think that is how all Sundays should be. The weather was beautiful, so Aaron (my boyfriend) and I decided to go enjoy the day outside downtown. A quiet lunch as well as ice cream was on the agenda. And, of course, a photo shoot!



I am pretty sure I have had these shoes in my closet for close to four years now. I purchased them at Forever 21 during an end of season sale. The price was just too good to pass up. I love the color of these booties, but it is really difficult for me to find outfits to pair these with because of how saturated the green color of them is. They have been in my closet waiting for the perfect outfit. 


I totally forgot to take my hair tie off before taking the photos. I am sorry if it is a bit of an eye sore. I like to wear one around my wrist because you never know when it will come in handy! The necklace I am wearing is one of my favorite accessories: It's cream colored and flower shaped. If you know me, you know that I am wearing something fitting one of the two criteria! My family tells me that flowers are my signature. You can bet that I will be wearing something flower themed if you ever see me in person!



After lunch, Aaron and I took a nice Sunday stroll through  the IU campus to find a good spot to shoot photos. I saw this really neat stone gazebo and just had to take pictures there! Aaron is a great photographer; He made me laugh for most of the photos; No fake smiles in these photos! I think I might just hire him as my permanent photographer. Thanks Aaron!

I got a new cream colored lace vest this past weekend to replace my old one. I loved my old one so much that I wore holes into it. I was so ecstatic to find a replacement for it and it was the LAST ONE in my size. Pretty lucky! An added bonus is, the new vest is so, so soft! The caramel colored dress that you see in the photos isn't a dress but actually a high-low top with a lace slip dress underneath for added length. I am pretty sure I am addicted to slip dresses, I have three or four in my closet right now all in different colors. I bet you can't guess which color is my favorite! I will attempt to upload a not so cream outfit the next time!

Readers, what is your most favorite wardrobe piece right now? Tell me in the comments section!


Thanks for reading!
♡,
Jeanette



Top: Blu PepperSlip Dress: A'reve Lace Ruffle Vest: A'reve Hairpin: Forever21 Necklaces: Cactus Flower Boots: Forever 21

7 comments:

  1. your outfit is so dreamy and romantic! i love all of the layers and the colors here!

    lindsey louise
    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am a big, big, big fan of layers! They really come in handy during colder months. Please follow my blog and I would be more than happy to follow yours! Thanks <3

      Delete
  2. This is a beautiful outfit! I love the lace and the layers. I would love to have a ruffled vest like that one - I would probably never take it off!

    xo, Michelle
    Neon Rattail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I got my lace vest from a small local boutique. They can ship to you if you aren't in the area. The boutique's name is Mulberry Cottage in Nashville, IN.

      Thanks for commenting! Please follow my blog to keep up with updates! <3

      Delete
  3. Oh my heavens that lace is just darling! I am obsessed with pieces like that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a lace addiction!

      Thank you so, so much for following my blog!

      Delete
  4. Your outfit is gorgeous & so is your hair ! :)

    www.Chaneletco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete