1.8.13

My Shoe Lust

These are seriously the CUTEST rain boots I have ever laid eyes on! Do you see all that cute bow action??


mori girl, wishlists, shoe lust, wellies, rain boots

I actually stumbled on a post about them at A Rambling Fancy. I saw an outfit post that featured the boots and I just fell in love. I am really, super picky about rain boots. I mean, I have tried on many, many pairs and they are usually too big, clunky, shapeless and unwieldy looking. I have big feet, so it's pretty difficult to find rain boots that don't look ridiculous on me. Imagine how much my heart started to flutter when I stumbled upon these beauties! Just look at that bow on the back! This girl is all about bows! The logo emblem on the front of the boot is a nice added touch. 

mori girl, wishlists, shoe lust, wellies, rain boots

I think I would wear these boots even when it isn't raining. These boots are from Joules, a clothing line based in the UK. If anyone knows about proper rainy day footwear, it would be the denizens of the UK. These shoes look sturdy, well-made, and comfy to boot ( pun definitely intended )! I really like this pair as well. If you look closely, you can see tiny corgis among other cute canines! I am definitely digging that pinstripe inner lining as well. These boots are certainly more on the casual side, but the Evedon boots can be dressed up or down. Just picture for a moment how adorable these would look with some cute lace stockings or boot socks. Both pairs also have a very nice silhouette; the boot gently falls away at the calf giving it a nice classic riding boot look.

I am going to have to save up for these babies, because unfortunately, they are a bit on the pricey side.  But hey, you get what you pay for; I would much rather spend some money on ONE nice pair of boots as opposed to spending lots of money on several crappy pairs. It's definitely an investment. Hopefully, I'll have the funds all saved up to get these before rainy season starts. 

Thanks for reading!

♡,
Jeanette



1 comment:

  1. Love them!!! Especially the 1st pair with the yellow bow!

    http://www.3forfabulousfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete