31.7.13

Wishlist Wednesday


It's my first wishlist! I had a lot of fun compiling it! All of these items are very mori girl inspired!


mori girl, wishlists

mori girl, wishlists
Sooooo cute! All of these items are part of a Chinese clothing line (Unfortunately, I am not exactly sure on the name) and can be found on  forestgirlfans.taobao.com. I will discuss more about what Taobao is later on in the post. Since these clothes are from a Chinese clothing line, they are tailored to a smaller frame. This means that the sizes will run small to US/UK standards, as we generally have a larger frame. The dress and tops are suitable for a larger bust size, which is great because I happen to have large endowments.

I am absolutely in LOVE with the lace-detail denim shorts. They look so delicate and girly; you can dress them up with a nice blouse or dress them down with a simple t-shirt! The neutral colors of the tops make it easy to pair with other mori girl coordinates you might already have in your closet. Just looking at this I can think of all the coordinates I have that would be an awesome match. Isn't that necklace just the most adorable accessory ever?! I really wish I could fit those loafers, but alas, they only go up to a size 39UK (about a 6US). This is a pretty average women's shoe size in Asia. My feet are much too big to fit those (I am size 9US), but a girl can dream...

All of the items can be found on forestgirlfans.taobao.com. Taobao.com is a Chinese shopping website that can be compared to Ebay or Amazon. Taobao is a great place to search if you want to order Asian fashions. Unfortunately, you cannot use western currency to order items directly from Taobao. However, there are many services available that will help you order the items, and ship them right to your home internationally! Eagentship.com is one of those services! If I decide to order these items (money permitting *fingers crossed*), I will write a post about my experience with the shipping service, do a review on the items, etc. 

Thanks for reading!

♡,
Jeanette








3 comments:

  1. OMG I LOVE THIS! HOW I WISH WE HAVE STORES LIKE THAT HERE! :)) WOOOW thanks for following me sweetie :) Ill follow you back :) and pls help me increase my followers :) Big thanks :) http://tjfseries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?!? I am thinking of ordering something from the website! You are welcome for the follow! <3

      Delete
  2. omg those shorts are super cute!~ <3

    ReplyDelete