27.7.13

Strawberries N' Cream

Hello everyone! I apologize it has been so long since my last blog post. I had some personal matters that needed to be taken care of...I hope you aren't too upset with me! Everything is going swimmingly for me now...!




So, this photo shoot was my first one done alone. I took my tripod and meager little digital camera out on campus to snap some outfit photos. I am totally new to taking full body photos of myself and getting the hang of the positioning of the tripod relative to myself is definitely a work in progress. 

I searched for days to find the perfect pink shoes to go with this outfit! I was so excited when I found them. I had them over-nighted and when I finally recieved them the next day I died. They are so cute and comfy!I've been really into Japanese fashion since before I can even remember. Lately, I have taken kind of a liking to the gyaru (gal) style. This outfit is my interpretation of hime gyaru (princess gal), which is a branch of the gyaru style. Hime gyaru is the quintesence of femininity marked by lovely lace and frivilous frills. 

While I was out taking pictures a couple stopped me and asked if I was a professional photographer! I was very flattered that they would make that assumption, but I am quite far from professional in the realm of photography. I have many things to learn, as might be apparent in the photos...but I had so much fun doing this. I found myself improving as I was going along! 


Thank you so much for reading!! 

♡,
Jeanette



Lace Shirt: Forever21| Slip Dress: Ryu Clothing Collection|  Shoes: Breckelle's Hairpin: Forever21

No comments:

Post a Comment